The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) for Monterey County Veterinary Clinic provides high-quality spay & neuter services, vaccinations, leukemia tests, flea and tick control, and microchips at an affordable price for dogs and cats in our community.
Contact us at 831-264-5400, meet our Veterinary Clinic team, or find us on Yelp!
View Larger Map
Hours of Operation –
Doors Open: Monday – Saturday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Walk-In Vaccine Clinics: Monday – Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Spay & Neuter Surgeries
What to Know
- Appointments are required! To make your appointment, call 831-264-5400.
- Animals must be at least 8 weeks old and over 2 pounds for surgery. Please contact our Veterinary Clinic if you have any questions regarding the age or weight of your pet.
- There are no additional fees for office visits.
- Pets with confirmed appointments must be dropped off between 7:00 and 7:30 am on the day of surgery.
- A $25 non-refundable fee is required to reserve your surgery appointment date and time. This fee will be applied to your pet’s total surgery fee the day of your appointment. This fee is not refundable if you miss your appointment. Please call us if you have any questions.
Dogs & Puppies
Cats & Kittens
- Spay and neuter surgeries are available on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday only. Space is limited.
- For the safety of you, our staff, and the cats, all feral cats must be in a secure feral cat trap, like the one pictured here. Feral cats brought to our clinic, that are not in these traps will not be accepted for surgery. Please call us if you have any questions about feral cat traps.