SPCA Monterey County — © 2023 All rights reserved.

Living with Wildlife


We can offer many tips to help with what many people consider "nuisance" wild animals. Many times it can be as simple as removing an easy food or water source to make a wild animal leave your property. Other times more work may be involved to make your property less interesting to a wild animal. The most important thing to know is that simply relocating a wild animal rarely solves the problem as other wild animals will move in to take their place. It can also be illegal and inhumane. 

Please contact us for tips to help. You can email us or call 831-264-5427.