WHO WE ARE
The SPCA for Monterey County is a non-profit animal welfare organization providing services for over 12,000 animals a year, including lost and found services, pet adoption, humane education programs, low cost spay/neuter, humane investigations and many other services for the animals and people of Monterey County. Staffing consists of approximately 60 employees providing care and service, 365 days a year.
Minimum Qualifications for all Positions
- High School graduate or equivalent certification
- California Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively in English with the public, employees, and volunteers
- Accumulated knowledge of and compassion for domestic animals and wildlife
- At least 18 years of age
The SPCA for Monterey County is proud to offer all of its full-time regular employees a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
Open Positions - 4/6/2021 Job Descriptions
- Registered Veterinary Technician
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Technician Seasonal (April 1 - August 31) Full-time
How to Apply
We have three easy ways to apply:
- E-mail your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your Cover Letter, the Employment Application and/or Resume to: (831) 373-8613, Attn: Human Resources
- Mail your Cover Letter, Employment Application and/or Resume to: The SPCA for Monterey County, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 3058, Monterey, CA 93942
Our Employment Application is available on-line or stop by our Pet Adoption Center to pick up a copy.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Join the pack.
Want to learn more about us and how we help people, pets, and wildlife? Sign up below to receive SPCA eNewsletters.