Spay & Neuter
The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) Monterey County Veterinary Clinic provides high-quality spay & neuter services (see below), vaccinations, leukemia tests, flea and tick control, and microchips at an affordable price by appointment for dogs and cats in our community.
Meet our Veterinary Clinic team.
Spay & Neuter Surgeries by Appointment: Please make an appointment online now. Please note, our services are very popular, and we are currently booked out two months which is as far as our booking system allows. We recommend checking daily to make your appointment if you are unable to schedule one now.
Mobile Spay & Neuter Surgeries in our Community: See upcoming locations and make appointments online.
Vaccinations & Microchips by Appointment: Please make an appointment online now.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 831-264-5400.
SPAY & NEUTER SURGERIES
- Appointments are required for spay and neuter surgeries.
- Pets must be 8 weeks old and over 2 pounds for surgery. Please contact our Veterinary Clinic if you have any questions regarding the age or weight of your pet.
- There are no additional fees for office visits.
- The full, non-refundable, cost of your pet's surgery is required in advance to reserve your surgery appointment date and time. This fee will be applied to your pet’s total surgery fee the day of your appointment. Any missed or canceled appointment is not refundable. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Salinas residents: please see our $35 special!
- Seaside residents: please see our $35 special!
Dog Spays & Neuters
- 0-25lbs - $130
- 26-50lbs - $140
- 51-75lbs - $150
- 76-100lbs - $160
- 100lbs + - $170
Cat Spays & Neuters
Free Feral Cat Spays & Neuters
- SPCA Monterey County offers free spay/neuter surgeries for feral cats in our community. Learn more now.
Rabbit Spay and Neuters
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Join the pack.
Want to learn more about us and how we help people, pets, and wildlife? Sign up below to receive SPCA eNewsletters.