Do you know a child who is passionate about animals? SPCA Animal Camps and Workshops are guaranteed to be a purr-fect fit! These popular programs offer children a unique mix of fun and educational hands-on experiences that nurture compassion, a respect for all living things, and make a difference for the animals in our care. (And have we mentioned that it’s FUN!?)
Children learn about animal-related jobs from professional guest speakers including SPCA Humane Investigators, Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation staff technicians. Camps and Workshop activities also include lessons in animal safety and handling, making enrichments for our shelter pets, and many fun visits with adoptable animals in the adoption center and barn.
Sign up for our themed one day workshops during the school year, or for a week-long session in the summer!
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2020 OPENS ON FEBRUARY 5th!
$55 per session. Sessions are for children ages 7-12 - Days vary: Hours are from 9 am - 3 pm
- March 17th: World of Pets Workshop
- March 18th: Wildlife Wednesday Workshop
- March 19th: Feline Fun Workshop
- March 20th: Woof Workshop
REGISTRATION FOR 2020 SUMMER CAMP OPENS ON FEBRUARY 5th!
SPCA Animal Camp:
$300 per session. Sessions are for children ages 7 – 12 and are held Monday – Friday from 9 am – 3 pm.
- Animal Camp Week 1: June 8th -12th
- Animal Camp Week 2: June 15th -19th
- Animal Camp Week 3: June 22th -26th
- Animal Camp Week 4: June 29th -July 3rd
- Animal Camp Week 5: July 13th -17th
- Animal Camp Week 6: July 20th -24th
- Animal Camp Week 7: July 27th -31st
ABC's of the SPCA:
$200 per session. Sessions are for children ages 5 – 7 and are held Monday – Friday from 9 am-noon
- ABC's Week 1: July 6th -10th
- ABC's Week 2: Aug. 3rd -7th
**Please note that all animal experiences are based on our current shelter population as well as the safety and comfort level of both our animals and campers.
Please email or call us at (831) 264-5434 with any questions!
For questions: contact Darlenne!
Check out more of our great kids programs here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Join the pack.
Want to learn more about us and how we help people, pets, and wildlife? Sign up below to receive SPCA eNewsletters.